Its larger, brighter design makes it even easier than before to check your little one is resting at the correct temperature. A yellow glow suggests a comfortable temperature for children to sleep in, whilst a blue glow suggests it's too cold and a red glow suggests it's too high. The colours act as a handy tool so you know whether to cool or heat the room, to modify baby's clothing, to use a different tog Grobag Baby Sleep Bag or for non-sleep bag users to alter the level of bedding.
- Easy to understand colour coded system indicates room temperature
- Ambient Digital Thermometer
- Adjustable Brightness (4 levels)
- Soft Touch Silicone Dome
- Groegg2 is bigger, better and extremely stylish!
- Gentle Night Light!
- Colour coded system (supported by safe sleep experts The Lullaby Trust) making it easy for parents to keep baby comfortable
- Standard UK mains power adaptor